Friday 16 September 2011

Smile on My Face


Since I was so worried about how we were yesterday and felt that he is already getting bored, it was very difficult for me to get sleep. I was worried thinking that I no longer make him happy. I had to send him an email and just tell him that I am worried about the things between us and I wanted to ensure him and assure him that I love him and all I wanted was to make him happy. I expressed how scared I am just thinking that I might lose him. I lost a son already. I don't want to lose him too.


We talked in the morning. It was the usual talk: what happened to his day in the office, what did they do, etc. And in the midst of our conversation, he mentioned about the email I sent. He assured me that my worries were just that - worries and that he loves me and that it will not change.

It does not matter even if we ran out of stories to tell each other and we just stare at each other the whole day on, he will still love me.

I was able to breathe better upon hearing this. It somehow gave me peace of mind and my worries were driven away. Rain loves me, that is all that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...